Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Educational Achievements


Education is defined as any act or experience that has a formative effect on the mind, character or physical ability. I can say that my first semester experience have deposited a high level of knowledge in my life. Every course I took; from Business Mathematics to my general elective, Aging Matters, have given me vast knowledge in my chosen career. I learned how to effectively manage my time by attending all classes on time, submitting assignment on time and preparing ahead for quiz, test and exams. I worked in a group with other classmates to learn how to work within a team and excel. I picked up and developed different skills as a student to enable me succeed. I have learned to set goals and work towards achieving those goals. I exercised professionalism through out the first semester because the business school lecturers demands it. With these learning, I was able to complete my 1st semester in my 1st year with a 4.0 GPA. The act of learning and the experience of interacting with fellow students and lecturers in my 1st semester have left a formative effect on my mind, character and physical ability. I have grown in knowledge and I am entering my 2nd semester with optimism. I am looking forward to another opportunity of learning and making more educational friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment