Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Business Leaders I Admire


President Barack Obama is the first African American to become the president of the United States. I like his tenacity, loyalty to the welfare of the people and through his hard work and perseverance, I have learned that nothing is impossible. As long as I dream it; I can have it!

Pastor Wale Akinsiku is a Pharmacist by profession but the Pastor of my church, the Redeemed Christan Church of God in Mississauga, ON. I like my pastor because of the simple and realistic way at which he explains the word of God. His vision is to empower people to achieve their dreams and fulfill their God-given destiny. One of his classic message that I love is titled "Developing your capacity to excel" where he encouraged people to balance their knowledge by growing in spiritual understanding and the knowledge of a specific discipline; as one of the ways to develop ones capacity. He has been able to grow the church from a $500 equity to a million dollar one. Through his leadership, our church paid off a 15 years mortgage in 3 and a half years. To learn about this exceptional leader, visit http://www.houseofpraise.ca/.

Hilary Clinton is the United States' Secretary of State. She worked her way up the ladder by working hard and protecting the values of the people. I like her because of the way she supported her husband, Bill Clinton, during his troubled years.

No comments:

Post a Comment